Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What is...

wet, cold, solid and slippery? ICE! We had an ice storm last night...no sleet/snow that I can tell, but I've never seen it so I have to trust Melanie on that. It was REALLY cold our last trip out last night and was raining pretty hard. This morning we went out and were welcomed to 25 degrees and a complete coating of ice on everything! The grass crunched under my feet which was really weird! I kept looking behind me to see what was making that noise! After Melanie had a cup of coffee and I had breakfast, we went outside (me with a sweater on) to take some pictures and survey the damage. Right then the maintenance guys came by to see who the jeep belonged to. They needed to cut the tree down which looks pretty sad if you ask me. It was hanging down all over the car. So Melanie worked diligently for 45 minutes scrapping the car so she could move it. After I learned the procedure, I scrapped Teresa's car like all good roomies should. Now we are snuggled inside waiting for Melanie's clothes to dry back out. It looks like it will be a great day for a nap and movie session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home