Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Crate Luv

So I am starting to get comfortable with the whole crate thing. Up to now I have gone in reluctantly when Melanie has to leave. When she was home, I would go in to see if any treats were hidden there, but would come right back out. But last night I made a HUGE step forward...I actually went over to it, went in and laid down. It must have shocked Melanie cause she immediately started saying "good puppy, good puppy". So I got up and went over to her for a treat! I think she wanted me to do it again, but I laid at her feet instead. Hours later as I was wishing she would go to bed, I was having trouble getting comfortable, so I went back over to lay down in it again. This time Melanie smiled but didn't say anything. But I saw her whisper to Teresa so I know was happy about it! I slept there for a while until Melanie said it was time for bed. I think me and the crate are going to get along from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home