Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Chew on this

Hey Bos! Just wanted to thank you for the tips on frisbee retreival. Melanie always calls me back when we play fetch, but sometimes I don't listen. If I bring it back right away then I don't get to chew it. So I like to run right by her make a loop and then lay down. This way I get to chew on my toy until she comes over! I really love to chew things! Sticks are a personal favorite although there doesn't seem to be many laying around at our park :-( I also like to chew leaves (they run away from you when it's windy), rocks, acorns, grass and sometimes Melanie's fingers. Last time I went to the park there was a really fluffy dog whose ears looked really tasty, but I couldn't reach them. My friend got a bite of them though and said they were great! Roxie is a pitbull with a "bad girl attitude" who wears a spiked collar! But she is actually really nice and I'm thinking of asking her out. Her owner is really cute too according to Melanie...maybe we can double date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home