Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Chemistry is Fun

So this weekend was not as bad as I thought, but I missed Melanie so much! I was very depressed right after she left and couldn't stop going to the door in the hopes that if I sat there whining Melanie might come walking back through it. Finally I decided that I could stay in my babysitter Kim's lap and take a nap while I waited. We did some studying Friday (I really love chemistry!) and played outside a little bit, then watched the Godfather Part II. I love that movie. There are no cute dogs in it though, so I slept through most of it. Then we went to bed!

Saturday we watched Aggie football! In the last game my lucky scarf stopped being lucky, so this time I wore it for the second half, and I think it worked! We didn't win but we played much better than I expected. So my lucky scarf is still lucky. I really enjoy sleeping on the back of the couch squished between all of the pillows. Very cozy! The rest of the day I helped Kim study and then we played outside some more. The rocks, bugs, acorns and other little things on the ground outside are very appetizing by the way. Kim left later that night, but then Melanie and Julie came home and I was the happiest dog in the entire world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home