Jaxson the Pug

Friday, November 04, 2005

My new friend...

Maybe! No, that's her name, geesh people! Melanie's friend Doug came to research park with her and another friends dog Sweet Pea. That's right, I played with TWO ladies today! Maybe jumped in the lake and I don't think Doug was happy about that. I thought about it, but I decided not to go swimming. Why swim when you can play with loads of dogs on dry land! I got lots of chasing time in this way. I just love to be chased...it's so fun! I also met the largest dog that I have ever seen...it was the size of a small horse according to Melanie. You could have stacked three of me up and I still could have walked underneath this dog! It was HUGE! And after the park, I fell sound asleep for the car ride home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home