Jaxson the Pug

Friday, November 04, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen...

introducing Jaxson-Murphy the cutest pug around these parts (am I getting the Texas accent down?) I started life up in the DWF area, but it wasn't really the "cool" place to be. Lucky for me, I was rescued by my new owner, Melanie, and started my new life in Aggieland. She really loves me a lot and I return the favor by following her constantly. I like my other roomies too, but if you ask them I only have eyes for one person. I keep telling them that rubbing my belly is the key to my heart, but their arms must get tired cause they never pet me long enough! Aggieland is full of adventures so check back frequently to see what a day in the life of a pug is like. I promise it is NEVER boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home