Jaxson the Pug

Monday, November 07, 2005

A case of the Mondays

Mondays are so rough! I play hard all weekend with everyone and then they up and leave me this morning. I had to entertain myself for a few hours. I was howling hoping they would hear me, but they didn't. Guess I will have to try harder next time. Then when Melanie came home, we walked with Teresa to school. We made our way over to the Bonfire Memorial and then I got to play off leash, while Melanie looked around. Of course I was exhausted by the time we got there so I layed down in a mud puddle to cool off. I don't think that made Melanie happy, and all it earned me was a bath when we got home! I told you Mondays were rough!

1 Comments:

  • I love this post! Jaxson is a little piggie pug, rolling in the mud!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home