Jaxson the Pug

Monday, November 14, 2005

Country dog?

Tonight we went out to see Rose and Michael who live way far out in the country. I was really interested in chasing after the horses, but for some reason Melanie kept calling me back. Doesn't she want me to have fun? So I settled for playing fetch with Michael...he's a good thrower! He was a little too hyper for me, but we got along okay. Then I spent a good portion of time "mowing" their grass....it tasted really good! Too bad their dog Penny wasn't around cause we could have had a great time. Maybe I'll move to the country after college. A dog needs room to run!

2 Comments:

  • Jaxson the cowboy...how cute. I love your blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 1:56 PM  

  • I've never chased a horse, but I love squirells. Do you have squirells to chase?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home