Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whatcha you lookin' at?

Just wanted to give a shout out to my main dog in CT...Bosley! What's up dude? Wanna be pen pugs? Today Melanie took me out with a frisbee to play. I didn't really get the concept, but I hear you are an expert. Care to share any wisdom on the subject? I mean how do you possibly carry that thing back. Every time I tried to bring it back, it dragged on the ground! Then I tried to carry it the other way and it totally blocked my view! I ended up running the wrong way!

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Jax! I've been wanting to be pen pals too, but my mommy hasn't been paying me enough attention to teach me how to write. At least she is willing to type while I dictate. Woo woo woo!
    As for frisbee retrieval, the key is to first get your bearings before running back. That means you stare first at mom and then just run straight. Sometimes the frisbee comes up in my face, but if you keep going straight, you will find her. Ask her also to guide you with her voice. I especially loves it when my mommy says "this way Boz...you're such a good boy." I like her to think I want to be a good boy because..hehehe...I really like being bad!
    I went to the dog park today for two hours and must have played with about fifteen dogs, including a pitbull. He was really sweet, not at all like the pitbull, Lucy, that lives on my street. So, I'm pretty pooped. I carried around lots of sticks, most of them bigger than me! With those, just be sure to bite it in the middle such that the stick is parallel with the ground, otherwise you could trip and really hurt yourself. OK, gotta get back to napping. Later bud!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/17/2005 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home