Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Day!

So, my house has been smelling good all day! Melanie got up really early and was cooking something. After a while she gave me a taste and it was really good! Then we loaded up the car, even my crate, and headed back out to the country. I tried to climb in the back to get some more turkey but Julie was holding on to me really tight! When we got there I chased Michael in the back yard and played Frisbee. I snuck into the house a couple times but mostly I stayed outside. That where my friend Willow stays too...She's a really big dog right? We got pretty friendly as you can see!!! After dinner (I had some too!) I took the humans for a really long walk....They kept saying something about making room for dessert. I raced Michael up the really long driveway when we got back home. I could have beat him but instead I let him win. After all I want him to play with me again! I still don't really get what this "Turkey Day" thing is but if it means getting a special treat in my Kong than I am all for having it again tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home