Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Puppy time out

So today I got in trouble...big time. Melanie took me to the park and I ran over to this group of people having a picnic. I just wanted to introduce myself, but Melanie made me leave them. We walked around a bit and eventually some other dogs came to play. I was having a great time running and playing with this little greyhound puppy, but her brother, a dachshund was really protective, so I decided to chase after some other dogs for a while. They ran back towards the picnic people so I followed. Their owners called them back, but I kept going. When I got there I found 2/3rds of a birthday cake on the ground, so I dug in face first. I heard Melanie calling me to come but I ignored her. I had a face full of icing by the time she got to me. The next thing I know she put me on the leash and we had to go home. I think she is still kind of mad at me, but I am trying to be really cute so she will forgive me. I mean when am I going to ever have the opportunity to eat cake again?!?!?!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home