Jaxson the Pug

Friday, November 25, 2005

BTHO tu

Today is the big game....I got up early and put my lucky scarf on. I was all ready to go, but Melanie said she couldn't get me a ticket to the game! Apparently, they don't sell dog tickets! So I settled for watching the game in my crate on the TV at home. I got a special treat to eat and plenty of padding for my halftime nap. It was a really good game, but the lucky scarf wasn't lucky enough. After the game, Melanie took me to the park to play. Atila was there and we played really hard! I was growling at him, but I really wanted him to keep playing. Everyone said I looked really mean when my teeth stick out of my lips, but they know I'm just a love pug at heart! Anyway, it was really fun and I hope we get to go back tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home