Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Brrrrrr!

I am FREEZING today! The temperature has dropped all day and it has been drizzling. It was really hard to focus on the task at hand when Melanie took me out. Then as soon as we go back in, I snuggle up next to her to warm myself back up and dry off. This afternoon I got to hang out with my rommie Teresa. Melanie doesn't know it, but Teresa is a soft touch and will do anything I want including give me extra treats! I wish she would stay home with me more often :-)

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Jax! Ask your mommy to buy you a little space heater. My mommy got mine at Walmart for $20. It is really cold up here in Connecticut, but if you put your face three inches away from the heater for about an hour, you will warm right up! Promise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home