Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Nickname

This girl at the park likes to call me Snaggletooth because of my very imperfect smile! I asked Melanie if dogs can get braces, but she said no. That's okay with me cause I like to be unique...there'll never be another Jaxson!

Now on to more serious business. Why does no one ever leave me comments? I am starting to get a condition over it. And I know you people are out there reading. I have eyes and ears everywhere so don't think you can hide from me. My self esteem is dropping swiftly so if you read my blog frequently (or even infrequently) drop me a line saying what you think! Just click the comment link directly following this post. No purchase (or registration) required!

1 Comments:

  • I actually have several comments.

    1. When does Melanie have time to post blogs and excursions to the park--I thought she was in hard pursuit of a degree

    2. can you email me your size...I am knitting a Xmas gift? I need chest measurement, neck measurement(base of neck), and lenght from neck to tail.

    Love my best grand dog
    Granny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/30/2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home