Jaxson the Pug

Friday, December 02, 2005

Car Rides

I love to ride in the car! Sometimes my roomie Teresa takes me with her to get some takeout. She let's me have to run of the car and it is sooooo great. I especially like to bark at the drive thru people helping her. When I ride with Julie, I slide around quite a bit due to the luxurious leather seats. Sometimes I take refuge in her lap, but Melanie doesn't like this so we have to keep it a secret. In Melanie's car, I really like to stand up on her dashboard and look out the front window. It is just perfect for sniffing out where we are going, but sometimes I accidentally hit the "flashers" button which makes Melanie laugh. Loads of people point at me when I am riding around...the paparazzi are getting out of control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home