Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wiggles & Wags

Today I went to the groomer. There was plenty of wiggling and wagging so I guess that's why the store is called that. The people there were really nice and gave me loads of petting. They also couldn't stop talking about how cute I was with my "smooshed face". There were also some really cute girl dogs there, mostly getting their hair done at the salon. Luckily I was looking my best and managed to get their digits. Maybe I will call them for happy hour at the park! My report card said I was "nice" (not naughty) with "excellent coat", "good ears" and "good teeth". Overall they said "I look good & I know it"...isn't that the truth! Afterwards, Melanie took me to the park to play (and get dirty). I had a great time playing chase with a basset hound named Flash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home