Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dog park with A/C

so today I met my friends Murphy, Riley and Sophie at the indoor dog park. I've never been there before but they had and promised it would be AWESOME....and it WAS! There were lots of other dogs there and we played chase and tug of war and fetch. Plus they had these agility obstacles that I got to try out. The tunnel was okay but I only went just inside and not all the way through. I made it halfway up the ramp before going back down. And I wanted nothing to do with the jumps. Melanie thinks that if she had treats I would have done better but I think she is delusional! Anyway the indoor park was awesome and I hope I get to go again....especially since its SO SO SO SO SO HOT here! Oh and Melanie brought the camera with her but forgot the memory card so we have no photos from our adventures....I seriously need to hire a professional photographer cause Melanie just isn't cutting it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home