Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July Extravaganza -- PART I

My exciting weekend started rather normally with a visit to daycare. Although I didn't go to my regular one, but the new one closer to Melanie's work. I had a great time playing with all my new friends there until Melanie came to get me shortly after lunch time. Then we drove to College Station where I got to spend an hour learning "life skills" with Melanie's old research group. I learned not to bark at work, stay away from experiments and samples, Doug is easily manipulated into spoiling me and Mandar still doesn't like me even though I like him. I don't know what Melanie was doing during my lessons but eventually she came back to retrieve me. We grabbed a quick dinner and then hit the road again. After a short drive we arrived at Melanie's friends lake house and I was reunited with "nature" and "freedom"...appropriate considering the holiday we were celebrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home