Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My first trip to the beach

Splash!

So my doggie friends from daycare invited me and Melanie to go to the beach today. At first I was a little scared...I mean I've been to the lake and the whole playing in the water thing wasn't the best. But I didn't want to be snobby so I accepted the invitation. And let me tell you....it was the BEST THING EVER! I immediately ran out into the waves and played chase uninhibited by things like fences. We ran up the beach and then back down the beach. We ran deep into the water...the big dogs deeper than I and then out of the water. At one point I even got a little too deep and Melanie had to come rescue me. The waves kept coming and I couldn't figure out which was towards the shore. Anyway it was the best weekend I've had yet here in Houston and with summer heating up I am glad to know that Melanie and I can escape to cool off at the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home