Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Weekend Alone

So on Friday everything seemed normal as Melanie dropped me off to play with all my friends at day care. But 5pm came along and Melanie didn't show back up to pick me up. I watched as each of my friend's humans came and went leaving me behind still waiting. Eventually the people there fed me dinner and then took me out one last time before putting me into a box. I was pretty upset and confused about this turn of events, but to be honest I was REALLY tired so I fell asleep. When I woke up it was morning time and Melanie still hadn't come. Luckily the other humans came back and I was able to have another play day with all my friends. This pattern continued all weekend until eventually Melanie returned to pick me up on Monday after work. I was very excited to see her, but a little sad to be leaving. But she said not to be too sad cause I get to go back later this week. Until then I plan to sleep on the couch and try to catch up on my beauty rest.

1 Comments:

  • Have you become camera shy. Your Grandma misses a picture of you.

    Love,
    Grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2008 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home