Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been Abandoned....

Okay not really but it feels like it! Melanie is under major pressure now that the PhD is winding down...this means long days and nights all by my lonesome. She tries to make up for it by going to the park with me during the very limited time she spends at home with me, but it isn't really enough! Anyway, that's pretty much the reason I haven't been posting much. But I have been keeping up with my pictures so here are some from the past few weeks!


Me with my Happy Adoption Day gifts...a new harness/collar/leash and a floppy frisbee!
October 8, 2007

Annual visit to the *$%
October 9, 2007

Trying to hide in shame after an embarrassing loss for Aggie football
October 13, 2007

A new ID Tag
October 23, 2007

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home