Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lake House Fun

So today I loaded the family up to go over to Austin and visit my friend Marley at the lake house. We had a grand time taking swimming lessons and generally hanging out with the humans.

Here is Melanie and I enjoying a ride around the cove. I had the prime seat as you can tell. Plus she did all the work paddling!!!
Passenger


This is how Marley preferred to sit on his kayak. He is bigger than me but I see no reason to teeter over the edge like that!
First Class Seat


This is Melanie giving me a swimming lesson. I was not too happy about this particular event since she basically threw me off the kayak. Luckily she followed me in and then proceeded to hold me up so I wouldn't drown! It wasn't too bad as long as I could perch on her shoulder.
Don't let go.....


This is by far my favorite water activity. I just sat on this floating mat and enjoyed the sun. I was laying in a little puddle of water so I kept cool too! Man it was awesome to be near Melanie while she swam but not have to be in the water with her!
Dog on Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home