Jaxson the Pug

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Mysterious Disappearance

So this morning I went to the groomer. When Melanie picked me up, after way too long in my opinion, I was very excited to see her. However, my groomer informed Melanie that I was not a "great boy" today and was rather "shy and scared". I mean what do you expect with all the weirdness going on at my house this week! Anyway, we left and upon arrival home I discovered that all my stuff was gone.

August 10, 2007


The mystery intrigued me and I set off on an investigation mission. As it turns out the upstairs and downstairs were empty! I mean there was NOTHING i!n these rooms but carpet. The only evidence I could find was my archenemy the vacuum cleaner, a bucket of strange smelling liquids, a few rags and a bag of trash. I soon tired of the investigation and instead took advantage of the extra running room. I ran circles around the living room and then up the stairs and through the bedrooms. Back down for a final loop around the kitchen before starting again. I'm going to miss all my toys but I think the extra space is well worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home