Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My new family

I have decided to adopt a new family after spending two days at Won, Jenny and Ashley's house. They are loads of fun and seem to really love me. While Melanie was interviewing (I don't know what this means), Ashley petsitted me. We spend loads of time running around in the backyard and also in the house. She still scares me sometimes, but overall she is much calmer than last time I saw her. Also one night, we teamed up to annihilate the evil bubble monsters. You see these bubble monsters are varied sizes and clear so their kind of hard to catch. It really took the two of us to catch them all. I took the low ones while she handled the higher ones. Also I used my mouth, but she preferred her hands. After an hour or so we managed to wrangle most of them into submission thus ending the threat.

July 10, 2007


Also another great plus to their family is snacks. You see Ashley is always getting snacks. You know, cookies, fruit, brownies, etc. AND she's low to the ground so I can almost grab it right out of her hand, but Melanie told me that's NOT good so instead I just followed her closely hoping she would drop it. Here I am showing my mad obedience skills to Won. He wasn't impressed enough to give me a cookie, but Ashley did sneak me one later on.

"Can I have a cookie too....Look, I'm sitting nicely....Pretty Please!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home