Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Fam

Yeah....the family came to see me this week! You see my aunt Katie is going to be coming down here for school next fall and she had to get brainwashed...I mean registered. Consequently my grandpa and grandma also came, but as a special bonus and just to visit me, Julie came too! And Julie spent the night at my house and I made sure to visit her every night around 3am. Here's a picture of us....don't we look cute! This was on our visit to the park.

June 20, 2007


And one day we went to the holistic gardens on campus. Since it was outside I got to go too! We walked around and learned all about gardening and plants. We saw a kitchen garden (herbs, vegetables, etc), a tropical garden (pineapple tree, green leafy plants), a cactus garden and a maroon/white garden. It was lots of fun! Afterwards I got to go out to Rose's house to play with Buster their dog. The humans spent lots of time inside, but us dogs stayed out in the pasture. We explored everywhere including the horses which were deemed friends not enemies.

On the last day of the visit, we had a special suprise when more family showed up! Melanie's aunt, uncle and two cousins happened to be around the area (they live near Amarillo) so they came over to the apartment to visit me. Later they went to Rose's to have a BBQ feast, but I stayed home to rest. That ended up being lucky cause it started to rain really hard that evening. You all know how I despise the rain! But it looks like all the humans had fun!

June 22, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home