Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Best Thing EVER!

Last night the greatest thing ever happened to me.....I got to taste a wonderful substance called "ice cream". You see Melanie and I were driving around when suddenly a low blood sugar hit. The closest thing to us is a local frozen custard place so we swung in for a snack. Seeing my cute face the people at the place said, "Ahh...he's so cute! So it'll be one puppy scoop and what for you?" Melanie promptly said, "puppy scoop...what's that". Apparently this establishment provides one free small vanilla cup to all it's doggie customers. It was the single best thing I have EVER had...and that's no embellishment. I highly recommend that all my blog reading doggie friends immediately start begging for some from their respective humans. You won't regret it!

2 Comments:

  • I love ice cream too!

    Mom let me lick the inside of the half-gallon jug (vanilla bean - yum!) clean last night. Ahh, so good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2007 3:21 PM  

  • Ice cream? What's that? Is that the white substance that my mom always lets Cane eat??? Sounds like I'm missing out...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2007 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home