Jaxson the Pug

Friday, July 20, 2007

What is Camping?

Okay, so Melanie keeps mentioning that we are going camping next week. I have no idea what this means. I mean "go" is a great word that I love so I want to say this "go camping" thing is going to be fun. On the other hand, "go to the vet" wasn't so pleasant. I can confirm that this "go camping" thing involves bringing my dog food, bowls, sack of treats, my doggie bed and my sweater/jacket. Any doggy want to venture a guess as to if I am going to like this adventure or not?

1 Comments:

  • Oh, yes, you will love camping!

    My mom and dad took me camping last year before you-know-who arrived and I had a blast. We went canoeing and I fell out of the boat - my dad caught me by the harness, but I do know how to swim. We went hiking and I got so tired that my dad had to carry me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I hope you get to go hiking!

    One warning though - there are lots of strange sounds at night. And, there might not be room for you and your mom inside your sleeping bag. She will have to sleep without one.

    The only bad thing was when mom rubbed bug spray on my belly. I got biten all over by little pesky bugs and the park ranger said to put bug spray down there. It didn't hurt though. I also got a fresh flea/tick application right before we left.

    I can't wait to read all about your camping trip!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home