Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Attack of the Aliens

So, there is this glass tank thing in my new living room. Up until now there has never been much movement in there, although I freely admit that it is significantly higher than my field of vision. But tonight there was MAJOR things going on in there. As it turns out I am not the only creature living in the apartment and we have two geckos! They don't really bother me too much, but they happen to share the tank with a bunch of noisy crickets! Those guys are crazy busy moving all around. I immediately set off to introduce myself, but they wouldn't slow down. My quest was also inhibited by my short stature. I sat down in front of the tank and proceeded to whine until Melanie came over to provide a boost. Unfortunately these alien creatures didn't seem to understand my greetings. I am making it my mission to find a common language so I can understand their ways and report back to my faithful readership. I will also try to comminucate with these guys, but they didn't seem too friendly so don't hold your breath!

August 28, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home