Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Mis-adventure

Today Melanie planned for me to get a bath at Petsmart. Now when we arrived I was VERY excited, but I soon learned that it wasn't treats that we were shopping for. As soon as we entered the grooming department, I tried to hide behind Melanie. When that didn't work I tried to sit by the escape hatch (aka the door) and use my telepathic skills to will one of the passerby's to open it for me. That didn't work either and then the people there lured me to the back with a handful of treats. An hour later, I called Melanie to tell her that I was refusing a bath and that she needed to come get me. If you don't want a bath, you can growl a little and refuse to leave your containment area. The groomer concurred with my attitude problem and Melanie had to come get me, dirty as I was when I came in. Unfortunately, my plan backfired somewhat as Melanie held me while the lady groomer (the guy is scary) trimmed my nails. Then we went home and I had to get bathed in the tub. Not FAIR! Plus then Melanie went back to work leaving me all alone for the afternoon. I guess I should have been nicer at the groomer cause then I could have hung out with all my doggie friends instead of sitting here in boredom!

September 13, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home