Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Two years in the Making

This weekend Melanie and I took another road trip to a lake house...a different lake though! And guess who was there.....BOSLEY!!!! We've been pen-pugs for a while now but have never met cause he lives on the East Coast. Unfortunately he was kind of tired after playing hard with his humans the day before, but we did have some fun swimming and running around. Turns out we have loads in common including a love of cheese, a softness hierarchy preference and a tendency to show our teeth when we smile.

Elvis x2 in the House


We only got to hang out for a few hours before he had to go, but he promised to beg his humans to bring him to Texas more often. For my part, I am trying to convince Melanie to take me to our nation's capital to visit him. After all, I need to learn more about our government to complete my college education. I also heard there's this humongous grassy area called the Mall that sounds like heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home