Jaxson the Pug

Friday, May 30, 2008

So you think you can dance

It's that time of the year again...Melanie's favorite show is back on the air! Luckily this year I was prepared for it. You see while I was living with grandma and grandpa for 3 months, I learned to dance. I jump up on my back legs and turn around while hopping up and down. Now after watching a few auditions episodes of the show, I have decided that this will NOT get me on the show. So I have been practicing extra moves to add to my 1 minute audition. I start with a rapid fire series of high fives, followed by a levitation roll over times 3. Then I jump up and do the dance move, followed by counter clockwise circles around the living room. And for the finale, I do a very realistic play dead. Melanie and I have been practicing all week and when I get it right she rewards me with popcorn...which I am happy to report I can catch a kernel in the air on the first try from a 3 foot distance....Go ME!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home