Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Post Daycare

Post DaycareI've been going to doggie daycare a few days a week since Melanie has to work all day long, every single day....why does anyone want to be in the "real" world anyway? Daycare is really great and I LOVE all the dogs and humans there. I get to see all my friends and also get loads of play time in. Plus we go outside for a few hours to play in the yard. Since it's summer time now we also get to play in the pool outside. But all of this activity leaves very little time for napping which makes me awfully tired. In fact when Melanie picks me up I have just enough energy to eat dinner and then play for about 10 minutes. Then I collapse on the corner of the rug nearest the kitchen (Melanie is cooking afterall) for an evening of naps. Sometimes I don't even what to get up for a last trip outside before bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home