Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scary Thunderstorm

It's rained lots of times since we moved to Houston, but today was like the rain of all rains. I was napping peacefully on the couch patiently awaiting Melanie who was due home any minute (or so I thought). Then this GIANT noise came and went BOOM...I glanced out the window to see all these flashes of bright light. This chaos continued for several minutes and then all the sudden the rain came down. I couldn't even see the street outside the window much less Melanie's car coming. Sadly, this thunderstorm was terrible timing cause Melanie was really delayed getting home. And when she finally arrived I had to pee in the rain!!! I got really wet and then to add insult to injury Melanie said I smelled bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home