Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rainy Days....

So for all my international readers I just want to ease your fears that I might have been swallowed by Hurricane Dolly. Texas may seem small but it is REALLY REALLY BIG....I was hundreds and hundreds of miles from the impact point....plus I live rather far inland and not in a flood zone. It is raining here though! Melanie informs me that if a Hurricane does head for a direct hit on Houston, we WILL be leaving town. She even made an "emergency evacuation" pack for me that includes a blanket, selection of toys, a few days worth of food, water/food bowls, backup leash/collar and selection of other items. And if my grandma is reading this, don't worry...she made a kit for herself as well. Plus we stocked up a cabinet with stuff we might need if we got stuck here without power, etc including water, canned food and flashlights. The only remaining item is to decide where to go when we leave town....does anyone want to volunteer to play host???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home