Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Movers and Shakers

April 28, 2007Not too much going on here. Melanie left me out, free to roam the apartment twice this week and I was an EXCELLENT boy. I didn't make any messes and spent the whole time napping on the couch or playing with my toys. As a reward, we went to the park three times this week including today's visit! It is starting to get warm down here in Texas thus I can't play as hard as usual without getting really tired. I know I shouldn't complain though cause this summer will be a million times worse! On another note, when people move they are really loud. The past few days our neighbors (the ones we don't really like anyway) were making a lot of noise until really late at night as they moved out of their place. I can't say I am sorry to see them go (they were cat people!) but I am worried that even worse people will move in! Guess only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home