Jaxson the Pug

Monday, March 26, 2007

Catch Up

Sorry I've been lagging on the posting. Don't really have a reason why I've been so absent. Basically I've been just sleeping, eating and playing...nothing major! Melanie has been super busy for the past week or two and which means I have to play EXTRA hard with her when she's available and catch up on my sleep when she is working.

So to make up time I have decided to catch you up via pictures.

A Pair of J's
A Pair of J's


March 15, 2007
A Katie Pillow


March 14, 2007
Bosley's Mom


Red vs Blue
Red State vs Blue State


I did have a mini adventures this past Saturday when we took a road trip down to Houston to see Ashley and her family. They have a house down there with a GREAT backyard. It was so freeing to just run with the wind blowing through my fur, prancing in the tasty grass and exploring the boundaries. The neighbor had a dog too so I paid extra attention to that fence line. I tried to communicate by tapping Morse code on the fence but I received no response....maybe he is a foreigner?!?! I knew I should have tried French!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home