Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Very Bad Boy

March 7, 2007

I was very bad today when Melanie left me out of my crate. She thinks I am making progress since I didn't have an "accident" but is this really progress. I think she feel slightly guilty since she thought about taking the trash out before leaving but I took the brunt of her anger. Now my stomach hurts cause I ate some stuff I shouldn't have although you may notice that the salsa was not to my liking. I did manage to eat about a cup of old grated cheese, licked a take out box of enchiladas sauce left over, a few coffee grinds and probably some other stuff.

2 Comments:

  • Way to go, Jax! I've been bummed since Mom and Dad started keeping the trash under the sink, but I used to love to get into the trash in Connecticut! Isn't it fun to strew it all over the apartment?

    I like to think of it as "decorating."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/08/2007 2:25 PM  

  • Aww....yes this is a Familiar seen...this happened here with us on a few occasions....

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 4/02/2007 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home