Jaxson the Pug

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend RoadTrip

Marley and MeWent on a road trip with Melanie this past weekend. We started nice and early on Friday by getting up at 6:30 and hitting the road by 7am. We did a brief stop at the coffee shop for Melanie and then we were off. I really couldn't settle down at all in anticipation of an exciting weekend. Kevin and JaxsonFirst stop, Austin and Melanie's cousins house. It was there that I met Marley, my petsitter for the day. While the humans went over to see another cousin play in the State basketball semi-finals, we dogs took care of ourselves with games of chase and wrestle. The humans checked in on us periodically between the game, lunch, etc but we were too busy to notice. After a long day of play, Melanie and I hit the road again for our next destination, San Antonio. It was there that I met Mary and Kevin, yet another cousin and her husband. I think Mary is kinda into cats, blahhhh, but Kevin was totally wrapped around my little paw. I had him out playing chase and later snuggling on the couch. Melanie was actually worried that he might sneak me into his luggage to take home with him! Finally on Sunday, Melanie and I headed back to Austin to check out my VERY FAVORITE dog park, Bull Creek.March 4, 2007 It was here that I reunited with all my doggie friends and played chase all over. My favorite escape technique was to jump the creek, which was much higher than last time and actually touched my stomach.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home