Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Puppy Bowl III

February 4, 2007
I made Melanie watch the Puppy Bowl again this year. I thoroughly enjoyed it again, especially the Kitty Halftime Show. I kept running up to the screen trying to play with them. Then I tried to climb behind the tv to see if they were actually hiding back there. I just couldn't find them! Anyway, this picture doesn't show him, but this year there was a puppy called Jaxson! I'm not sure if that's how he spells it but regardless it was pretty cool to root for a fellow Jaxson! He wasn't a pug but not every dog can be as perfect as me! Also, Melanie and I watched the Super Bowl...but to be honest I spent most of it sleeping on the couch. She said I was snoring loudly but how would I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home