Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

January 16, 2007It has been a wintry mix since I got back to College Station! First it rained...endlessly. Then it slowly started to freeze, first on the grass or gutters, then eventually on the roads. A&M cancelled the first 2 days of the semester due to poor travel conditions. Although this means very little to Melanie since grad students have to work regardless, she did spend yesterday curled on the couch with me. We cuddled all day under a quilt. Today she did go into work for a while after spending 30 minutes de-icing her car windows. I tried to help but the ice was so thick that I gave up after only a few minutes. I did faithfully stand to the side (ice was flying EVERYWHERE!) and cheer her on though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home