Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Thug StyleGood news is I am NOT moving. It was all a misunderstanding. The bad news is Teresa IS moving. And the ugly news is that California is very, very far away. Today was the last time I'm going to see Teresa and it was pretty sad. I feel like I've known her my whole life....which is pretty much the case. I spent the rest of the afternoon in my crate being depressed. Luckily, Melanie must have known how bad I was going to be hurting cause she came home early from work. We spent the afternoon keeping our minds off of Teresa by cleaning our room, wrapping our Christmas presents and curling up on the couch with a book. Teresa if you are reading this, you need to come back right away....I miss you too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home