Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Road Trip Wrap Up


So, my trip to Amarillo went great! First adventure...a really long car ride during which I tried to help Melanie by navigating.




I spent most of the trip, however, sleeping in the passenger seat on my comfy pillow.




Thanksgiving itself was really great. Here is a movie of me helping in the kitchen.




On Friday, we watched the Aggies stomp those t-sippers from Austin. I would have taken a picture but I don't want to rub it in....afterall, we were all pretty happy and not very graceful winners!


The rest of the weekend was spent decorating the house for Christmas. I remember last Christmas being really fun, but I don't recall the decorating part at all. This year though I got to help out a lot! Here is a picture of me getting into the spirit of things!




Here is a picture of me near the stockings....I helped Melanie put them up!




Next we moved outside to put the lights up. Melanie was up on the roof and I was trying really hard to get up there with her.




But since I was unsuccessful I busied myself with untangling the strings of lights. Or maybe I was putting tangles into them...hmmmmm.....




Overall it was a great trip...only 3 weeks till I go back for Christmas break!

1 Comments:

  • Jaxson,

    You forgot to mention that you spent the night at my house on your way to Amarillo! Sorry about nipping you a little too hard in some places.

    Maybe next time I won't play so hard... yeah right!

    ~Bruno

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/03/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home