Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Therapy

Sometimes a dog just needs to talk about his feelings in an open and honest way. I think people need that same kind of outlet, especially if they are in graduate school. Consequently, I have instituted weekly sessions with the roommates. Pictured here is Teresa and I in one of our session. I am telling her about how I don't like being dressed in t-shirts. She is listening intently to my problems. She advised me to tell Melanie that I don't like the t-shirts, but to be accepting of the fact that in Amarillo it might be so cold that I would need to wear one. We also agreed that if I could pick out a more vibrant colored outfit I might enjoy it more. Consequently, Melanie and I are on a mission to find a colorful outfit that mimics my outgoing attitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home