Jaxson the Pug

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mud Bath Anyone?

So earlier this week I went to the park, something we just DO NOT do enough! It was a bit muddy there but knowing that a bath was in store for me later, I dived right in and got dirty! First I played chase with some other dogs with deliberate paths through the mud puddles. Then I played with this young puppy right in the mud puddle. We wrestled and rolled around in the gooey goodness! Aren't we cute??? Then I went over to greet my fan club. I climbed right up on her leg and gave her a kiss. I also smiled really big for the camera. As you can see I also left my autograph for her....a muddy paw print right on her thigh! I always like to take care of the fans. Melanie seemed a bit upset about this but I told her it is all part of the celebrity scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home