Jaxson the Pug

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Secret Mission

I'm sorry for the long delay in updating you on my adventures. I have been on a secret mission for the past month. First I met with my handler, Bruno, who filled me in on the mission. I was to infiltrate the headquarters of Sar, Inc. and learn all I could about their operations. I then traveled 6 hours in a specially equipped Jeep, undercover of course, to the target. Upon my arrival, I pretend to be a lovable pug dog (my natural cover) until I was accepted. This involved lots of hugs, kisses and napping with the humans. Luckily, my looks and personality made this mission easy and soon I was fully integrated into the operation. Here you can see me putting the charms on Katie, the resident teenager. I even convinced the humans to make me a camouflage uniform to assist me in my covert operations. While investigating the backyard of the compound I discovered a white, fluffy and cold substance. I tried licking it to ascertain it's identity but all I could taste was water. I brought back samples to my handler for further analysis and learned that it is called "snow". I also discovered another mystery phenomenon called "fire". This substance was very hot and moved in the air like an elegant dancer. I tried to move in for a closer look but was told "NO! HOT!" by my human. I decided to study this from a distance and found that it was quite pleasant to lay nearby. While my mission went smoothly for the most part, I was briefly detained by a highly decorated member of the Feline Secret Police, code named Chester. This operative was very slick and more than once tried to eavesdrop on my secret transmissions back to Bruno. I was also attacked a few times by this cat, but according to instructions I resisted retaliation. Overall I learned that Sar, Inc is a respectable family owned business that participates in only legal operations. There were no instances of gray market transactions and I reported back to Bruno that the group was "clean". I am happy this mission is over cause I could really use some time off for napping. I only averaged 5 hours a day during the mission as opposed to my usual 12!

1 Comments:

  • Jaxson,
    Good work. Please report back to headquarters at your next convenience.

    Bruno

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home