Jaxson the Pug

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

GOOD DOG!

January 31, 2007
I know, I know...I'm not in this photo at all. You see, I have a confession to make. I am not Melanie's favorite thing in the whole world....shhh you didn't hear it from me. You see, she really loves watching sports (all kinds) and especially if it's the aggies. Tonight she went to hang out with her favorite thing and I got to spend the evening alone. But she did leave me out to roam...which means sleep on the comfy couch! Lately she has been trying to get me used to being out. I actually enjoy the freedom, but for some reason I usually act up and make messes because I miss her so much. This frustrates her to no end, but I don't know how to over come this separation anxiety I have. But tonight I was actually REALLY GOOD! I chewed my Kong and played with my toys. Then I curled up on the couch and took a nap till she got home. Why can't I always be good......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home