Jaxson the Pug

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

That's my boneMelanie and I weren't able to go back to Amarillo for Easter weekend. She is just too busy and time is too limited to make the long drive. However, we were able to make the short overnight trip to San Antonio to visit her aunt and cousins. To my great surprise there was even a special guest there for me to visit with...Riley the puppy dog! Although he will eventually be much bigger than me right now he is just a tiny bit bigger than me so we had a great time rough housing and playing chase all over the yard. His human got him a couple of filled bones...my favorite kind too! Although they gave us each one to chew on, we insisted on wanting each others and really only chewing on one at a time. Consequently, much of the weekend was spent like this with one of us staring in jealousy at the other. I'd like to think that I had the upper hand and kept the bone more but Melanie says I should be that way so I don't want to brag too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home