Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Betrayed

I have suffered a great injustice. Melanie had a secret rendezvous with another dog! This morning we woke up early and everything seemed normal. I had breakfast and petting session. Then she left, for work I thought. Later, much much later, when I was really needing to go outside, I heard a key in the door lock. Then much to my surprise my friend Erin came in. She freed me from my crate and gave me some loving. Then we went to Research Park for a doggie playdate! It was great to run and romp with all the dogs, enjoying a beautiful day outside. Later we came back home for dinner and some more petting. Then she had to go study so I went back in my crate to await Melanie. Luckily, before long she showed up....smelling like ANOTHER DOG! Can you believe that! I sniffed her shoes which smelled like a combination of junk food, grass, mud, sweat and dog! She tried to tell me that she still loved me and it was an accident.....like I'm going to believe that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home