Jaxson the Pug

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mom....where are you?

April 22, 2007Bluebonnets are VERY tasty. They are like a mixture of grass and honey, only more delicious. Melanie tried to get a picture of me and her in the bluebonnets, but I refused to cooperate. So of the dozen shots, half are such that she is in the process of trying to get me to look at the camera by waving her arm. In the other half I am not looking anywhere near the camera or am actively trying to escape her lap. So we settled for this shot of me in the bluebonnets. Don't I look cute!

2 Comments:

  • You certainly do look cute! I see so many people out in the bluebonnets taking pictures with their kids. Most of them are making faces and waving and do all kinds of silly stuff to make the kid look at the camera, so she's not alone!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 4/24/2007 8:31 PM  

  • Yes, he is very cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home