Jaxson the Pug

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Popcorn

I love popcorn....now ordinarily Melanie doesn't share this wonderful stuff with me. She is kind of strict about giving me "people food". But sometimes she throws a training session in and then I get to try a little. And even if she doesn't make me practice my tricks, she is ALWAYS messy when eating this great food. I don't know if it is greasiness that makes them slippery or if it's the shape, but she is always dropping pieces on the ground! So I wait underneath the futon, ready to pounce when one of these buttery golden delicious morsels falls.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jaxson,
    I LOVE popcorn, too. It's my favorite thing in the world. I don't mind doing tricks to get some of that awesome buttery, light and fluffy goodness. I figure the more tricks I do the more popcorn I get, so I just do them all at the same time when they ask!
    Hope you got a good snack.

    ~Bruno

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2007 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home